You can now use the AEMP web service to consume third-party telematics data in Sentinel FM, such as data from vehicles that do not have Sentinel boxes installed.
The AEMP web service provides fleet information in the format of a standardized XML document, which can be leveraged by Sentinel FM to do the following:
- View asset information in Sentinel FM, including a detailed history status, fuel consumption, engine run time, odometer, and more.
- Automatically provision third-party assets.
- Scale well as the number of concurrent users increases.
- Call the web service at least every 30 seconds. This is configurable.
- Run concurrent calls per user.
- Log web services calls for debugging purposes.